Camp Otterbein consists of 450 acres of wooded hills in the beautiful Hocking Hills of southeast Ohio. Year round operation consists of many needs excluding staff and servant labor. Listed below are some current needs in which Camp Otterbein could use your support in a variety of ways.
- Equipment Donations - You may have working equipment on-hand that you are replacing and would like to donate.
- Supply Donations- You may have construction or camp supplies on-hand you would be willing to donate.
- Project Funding - there are some current projects we are working on that we need assistance in funding.
- Praying - for the continuing mission and betterment of Camp Otterbein
To make a donation, click HERE
If you would like to be a contributor to help see that these projects are accomplished, please contact the Camp Director by phone or email to discuss the materials you would like to donate or a project you would like to help fund. Letters of donation are available for tax purposes. We ask that all donations be "gently used" in the fact that they are in good working order and help accomplish the needs of the camp. We do not assign a value to items donated.
Thank you for supporting your West Ohio Camps!
Director, Camp Otterbein
sseese [at] wocumc.org
Project List (call to join in!)
- Cabin restroom remodel
- Schoolhouse Museum (need an organizer/curator)
- Remodel Schoolhouse Bell Tower (to working function)
- Painting (indoor and outdoor)
- Waterseal decking on buildings
- Grounds Maintenance (mowing, weed wacking, trail clearing, tree trimming)
- Kitchen helpers (food prep and clean up)
- Gardening (planting and weeding)
- Log Splitting (we have a log splitter)
---And many more... feel free to call with ideas or questions!
Camp Otterbein Wishlist
- Lumber of all types/sizes
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Paint Brushes/Rollers
- Deck Water Sealant
- Power Tools
- Flowers for Garden
- Toilet Paper
- Light Bulbs
- Laundry Detergent
- Trash Bags